Sunday 6 January 2008

Mamkie and Lu-Marie

After a very stormy night, the first Sunday of the year was bright but with a lot of storm clouds hanging ominously around all day. The grass was green, more like emerald green all around in Joburg. What a beautiful day. At church I met up with old friends from last year and spent a good time catching up on the holidays. I also met my first new person of the year, Timothy. Timothy is quite tall, no very tall. I am 1.82 metres and had to look up to him. I guess his height is about 2.1 metres. He is from the southern suburbs of Joburg and is studying at the Baptist Theological Collage. Anyway because today was our first meeting, I didn't ask for a size comparison photograph. So I managed to get a snap of Lu-Marie and Mamkie as they were leaving. Take a look at that grass to see the green that I was talking about. Today I also wrote my first post of the year on my "This is the BBC" blog.

No comments:

Popular Posts