Tuesday 15 January 2008

Tuesday

Too many sad days
Too many Tuesday mornings
I thought of you today
I wished it was yesterday morning
I thought of you today
And I dreamt you were dressed in mourning

Yes Tuesday, the rain has gone but the sky still looked sad. The words above are from The Pogues song "Tuesday Morning" which is sad but at the same time expectant. I had a meeting at The Zone in Rosebank today and as you can see the rain clouds are still about but it is hot and humid. It is how I feel today with all the so called load shedding. Making my trip to Rosebank like hell with all the traffic lights off. But I felt indifferent. I had three good appointments which made it all up. It was a good day but a sad day at the same time. Tuesday is now over. Wednesday is about to start.

No comments:

Popular Posts