Friday 25 April 2008

The flight

I had a terrible night on the plane. Well I had the leg room but not the width. The food on KLM was great and would recommend it anytime. The Boeing 747-400 “Rio de Janeiro”, I think was on the old side with one TV screen not working (the only one that Matthew could see from his seat), the seats were quite worn and Matthew’s night blanket had a hole in it. It was a long fight and I was very tired afterwards but the views over the Alps were striking. I was expecting that we were going to catch a train to Rotterdam and then onto Dordrecht but Graham met us at Schiphol International with his car. While unpacking we found someone else toiletries’ bag full of perfume and other stuff in one of our bags from the hold. After checking to see that there are no drugs in the bag, we are left to decide what to do with it. Matthew and I wasted no time riding around Papendrecht on bicycles. It was a wonderful evening looking at new and old buildings along the Merwede and Noord Rivers.

No comments:

Popular Posts