Wednesday 14 May 2008

Early bird

I am at Metrorail before sunrise and out of there by 3pm. This assures me of missing the rush hour traffic. Today a metro bus, FGG 422 GP, nearly had a collision with me. It drove like a yobbo, cutting people off and turning right from the wrong lane. I took a photo of it but found my photo of Gautrain’s construction site at sunrise much better to post. Oh yes, before I forget, my presentation that I made so late last Thursday night has been selected to be shown at parliament in Cape Town.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
We would love you to share your lovely pic and your comments on our history blog which documents the history of Gautrain through the eyes of the people.
http://www.gautrain.co.za/history/

Jerome West said...

Yes you can use on this post on http://www.gautrain.co.za/history/ under the condition that I still hold copyright to the image and there needs to be a link to this blog posting :-)

Anonymous said...

:)
You are welcome to upload some of your pics yourself and then add a link to your blog - in this way you hold all the copyright and can decide what you want to publish on our history blog.

Popular Posts