Thursday 23 October 2008

Safety Last

Arriving at Platform 11, where I park my car when I work at Metrorail, I noticed these two women who had just disembarked off a train and proceeded walk across 13 rail tracks to get to Platform 1. When the security guards, who were sitting just off the picture to my right, saw me take a photo with my cellphone, asked the two women something and they answered back. But the guards let them continue over the tracks. I then asked the guards why they didn’t stop them. They answered me saying that the women said that they work here. Well it doesn’t look like they work here to me. What has happened to Safety First?

3 comments:

Mariposa said...

wow it really works? good for you =)

Mariposa said...

wow that's very dangerous. I hope someone tells the ladies how risky it is.

Mariposa said...

that first comment was for your diet post >,< lol

Popular Posts