Wednesday 1 April 2009

Micro Sleeps

I did not even sleep last night due to working right through on a client’s website. I stopped at 4:30am to prepare to go to Metrorail. While riding my Vespa, Sophia, in the pre-dusk light I woke up when the bike went over a bump. Oh boy I was starting to micro sleep on my bike. Thank goodness I managed to arrive safely at Park Station with only a couple of uneventful micro sleeps. Later on I found myself micro sleeping behind the computer screen but that was not as dangerous as on the bike. What helped was Sibusiso’s birthday and a few of us went to breakfast. Coffee and a hearty breakfast is all what the doctor ordered.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Careful buddy, don't work yourself into a breakdown... or crash for that matter.

Mariposa said...

after that you went into macro sleep, didn't you? hehe

Happy birthday to Sibusiso!

Popular Posts