Sunday 13 December 2009

Saturday Night


Dee Dee na na na
Saturday night, I feel the air
Is getting hot
Like you baby
I'll make you mine you know
I'll take you to the top
I'll drive you crazy
Saturday night, dance, I like
The way you move
Pretty baby
It's party time and not one
Minute we can lose
Be my baby
Da ba da dan dee dee dee da
Nee na na na - be my baby

We had a dinner party at our house tonight, no last night as it is Sunday already. We invited Saskia and Carol's cousin Kevin. I did the starters (well it was my first attempt as shown above). It consisted of three pieces feta and spinach wrap in filo pastry with two slices of avocado pear and a cherry tomato. Carol did the main course which was roast chicken, rice, roast butternut, roast sweet potato and gravy. Saskia brought a fridge tart for dessert. It ended with French vanilla coffee. Our guests just left half an hour ago at 03h15.

No comments:

Popular Posts