Wednesday 15 September 2010

Ghost Busters

Upon arriving at work today, the government had a surprise for us, a personnel audit. Government departments have a big problem of ghost workers being on there payroll with unknown people collecting their pay for themselves. I didn't think parastatals had the same problem but why else do a personnel audit when the business already have everyone on the SAP HR system. So off we went to Human Resources on sixth floor to partake in the audit under the else we won't be paid threat. I didn't have my ID documentation with me because I don't carry it around so my Drivers License had to suffice in identifying me. Mavis, shown here, had to photostat my proof of identity for the audit. I wonder if the Ghost Busters would find any ghosts.

No comments:

Popular Posts