Sunday 3 April 2011

The Setting Up

Woke up to Sinéad this morning singing some of my favourite haunting music. As I rushed to get ready these words of so long ago ring so true today that I had to stop and listen again.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference

I am not like I was before
I thought that nothing would change me
I was not listening anymore
Still you continued to affect me

I was not thinking anymore
Although I said I still was
I'd said "I don't want anymore"
Because of bad experience

But now I feel so different
I feel so different
I feel so different

My whole day was sent at the 12 Decades Art Hotel in downtown Johannesburg setting up our first photographic exhibition which is opening next Sunday. You can see in today's photo four of the photowalkers trying to make sense where to put all the photos. They are left to right Darren, Matt, Dirk and Mark. Craig, Arno and Suzanne joined later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don' have the
courage to change
the things you can

Popular Posts