Friday 24 June 2011

The Move

Today was the start of my move to Treesbank. It started on Tuesday when I heard that the truck that I supposed to use for the move was broken. So second option us hire a trailer but when I arrived at the trailer place this morning it was closed down. So third option kicked in, ask friends. Rob kindly loaded me a pickup and two of his labourers and off we went with two pickups to tackle the large items. Four trips later I was finished.

Magda kindly invited me over to dinner but I was a poor guest as I was sore in places I never knew I had muscles. But lucky Magda is a good friend and understood. This is the one part of my view from my patio. In the distance on the far left you can see Sandton while in the middle is Lonehill. Soon we have to have a house warming.

No comments:

Popular Posts