Tuesday 19 July 2011

Love From The Office

The stronger medicine I am on seems to be helping as I am feeling much better. Maybe it is because I can work at home and simply pop into the office late in the morning to hand over the previous day's work and collect more. This helps me avoid the cold air in the mornings and evenings and of course it helps to be just 15 minutes drive away especially in light of the fuel crisis in Johannesburg. With no interruptions I can put in longer hours but somehow found that I missed my lunch. So while in the office, the SEO team wished me a healthy recovery and I took this shot of them while there of Louwellen, Vincent and Richard. My computer is still not fixed so working from home has given the support team time to get to the bottom of my computer's issues. Hopefully like me no more pick elephants.

No comments:

Popular Posts