Saturday 3 September 2011

Painball

Today I marshaled at Jumper’s Lair for Maddog for the whole day and boy are my feet sore. I am not used to being on my feet for so long in the sun and dust. My first paintball marshalling session was with a team building exercise from a company called Eagle something or other. It must be the sun that has affected my memory but I remember they where affiliated with Continental Tyres. One of the players from this team building exercise said "Eish! It must be called painball not paintball" after he was shot close range in the SWAT House. After a long day in the sun and dust even Angel, shown here, was struggling to smile but smile she did after threatening her with putting up another photo of her scrunching up her face. Painball is the name of the game but fun it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerome. Your photos are of beautiful people.
How is your brother?

Jerome West said...

Thank you. My brother was discharged late Friday into the custody of my mom. That is all I know for now.

Popular Posts