Thursday 20 October 2011

Old Colleagues

On Sunday there is going to be a Doodle evening at Ansteys and Mark decided that it would be a good idea to do a photo walk before hand so he asked me if I could secure the Blue Room. So off I went to see Intersite and arranged for the Joburg Photowalkers to get into the Blue Room. While I was there I knew my old colleagues at Metrorail would not be please if I didn't pop my head in and say hello. So I popped into Wits Metrorail and saw Anna, Jimmy, Toys, Leon (shown above) and Willie. Our once well oiled office seemed to be deserted of staff, not cool. Interesting, it looks like PRASA's head office will be moving to Pretoria as it is a very political organization and needs to be close to the hub. Pretoria, uhmm that reminds me, it is about time that Jose and I get together again.

No comments:

Popular Posts