Friday 7 October 2011

Tree Hugger

Well Friday has dawned at last, and as you know Friday is the warm blanket over a cold week. Yes Friday means not only that the weekend is here but it is the day I start at National Positions South Africa. And the first thing that caught my eye, as I walk into work this morning is this lovely drawing of a fish which reminded me of Kimya Dawson's song "Tree Hugger".

And in the sea there is a fish,
A fish that has a secret wish,
A wish to be a big cactus
With a pink flower on it.

Well that was my start of my first day with the catchy fish song swimming through my head as I tried to avoid any sharks, not that I saw any. I believe that this colourful fish was drawn by one of Richard's children as it was in place of prominence near his desk.

Et le jackalope a dit
"Je voudrais étre un yèti pour voler dans la nuit et m'en aller loin d'ici"
Mais le yèti a dit
"Je voudrais étre un monstre marin pour pouvoir rentrer dans la mer de tous les requins."

And the yeti said "Let the weekend begin." ;-)

No comments:

Popular Posts