Tuesday 1 November 2011

Sister Emmi

This year has glided past so fast that I am not sure if it really happened. It is nearing the end of my fifth year of this blog with this being my 1766 post with 18089 page views. In numbers terms it is not a lot but you must bear in mind that it did start off slowly. Today is the start of the final month before Christmas which means one more pay day till then, as Emmelinah (shown above) said today, that she is not looking forward to Christmas this year. Emmi continues to amaze me, although it has been a hard year for her, she still has a smile for me and something nice to tell me. The cherry on top of today is that Nyasha gave birth to a lovely baby girl this afternoon at Olivedale. No name yet but Moses well let us know soon.

No comments:

Popular Posts