Tuesday 24 January 2012

African Sunset


Someone once said that it is impossible to watch a sunset and not dream. The sunsets in Africa viewed from my patio are so beautiful, that sometimes I feel that I am getting a glimpse into heaven. Yeah, now don't get all theoretical on me, it is just the peaceful quietness away from all the busyness of life and then God paints this stunning sunset as he joins me on the patio.

This year has just started and I am already starting to feel the rush of so many things still to be done, that I forget to stop and breathe. Stop and admire all what is around me. With the uncertainly at work, I don't find time to have a break and appreciate the good things. What I look forward to is coming home and sitting on my patio with my dogs, enjoying God's canvas unfold before me.

No comments:

Popular Posts