Saturday 7 January 2012

Chelle and Skye


As some of you might know that I always wanted a Greyhound, Whippet and an Italian Greyhound. Why? Well because I am tired of people calling my beautiful Italians something they not and by having all three I can educate them the difference. So when I was offered a pedigree Whippet puppy I didn't have to think for long, now I have one dog too many but who cares as I am on the road to having all three of the greyhound breeds. When I get a bigger place, someday, I then aim for an Azawakh (a type African sighthound), Borzoi (Russian Greyhound), Galgo Español (Spanish Greyhound), Magyar agar (Hungarian Greyhound), Saluki (Persian Greyhound) and a Sloughi (another type of African sighthound). So what gives you a clue that I like greyhounds?

Wake me up, I am dreaming. I started the day early at 5am with another wonderful walk at Christmas Bay then went back to Paws for Thoughts to pack for the trek home. When all ready, Matthew and I went to pick up the new member of my family, Skye. He is a beautiful pedigree Whippet puppy. It was a long drive back to Johannesburg with frequent stops for the dogs. I stopped in Pietermaritzburg to see my friend Robbie and bumped into his sister in-law Fiona and her daughter Michelle. Here is Michelle holding Skye. About midway between Harrismith and Villiers, I was starting to fall asleep. Maybe it was from my early start of the day but thankfully we made it back home safely.

No comments:

Popular Posts