Saturday 21 January 2012

Two Speeds


Saturday has been a rest day, sometimes you just need to take a nap and get over it. Okay I did a bit of cleaning around the house like putting my clothes in the washing machine and setting the program, mopped the floors and when the load of washing was finished I hung the clean clothes for the coming week up. Then it was feet up and relax. Here is Matthew showing how it is done. Plop on the couch, feet up, telly on and Skye cuddled up. What more can he ask for. Oh, I am coming with that cool drink.

Oh yes don't forget I did a bit of exercise late this afternoon by taking the dogs for a long walk at Delta Park for two hours. It is good for the dogs to get a bit of socializing with other dogs and the nice thing was that Maxy, my fast Italian Greyhound got some good running in against a Whippet which was awesome to watch as the Whippet was just that much faster than Maxy. Now for Skye to hurry up and grow. Greyhounds, Italian Greyhounds and Whippets have two speeds, flat out and fast asleep.

No comments:

Popular Posts