Thursday 19 January 2012

Who loves you more?


Every morning, except weekends of course when I leave for work my three Italian Greyhounds and one Whippet say goodbye and then watch me disappear into the distance. They look so sad when I leave but I can I return they bounce around celebrating that I have returned. Even when I return on my Vespa, I see them standing on the patio, looking out and trying to see if it is me buzzing down the road.

Leaving this morning and seeing the look on their faces, I could not help but take a photo and share it with you. They are from left to right Skye, a 8 week old Whippet; Maxy, a 5 year old Italian Greyhound is watching carefully if I am going to leave the gate open; Jade the saddest looking Italian Greyhound  is just over a year  and Patch, another Italian Greyhound which I believe is 13 years old.

This reminds me of a joke...
How do you tell who loves you more, your wife or your dog?
You put both of them in the boot/trunk of your car and wait for a few hours. Then when you open up to set them free, see who is happier to see you, your wife or your dog.

1 comment:

John Philip said...

Love the photo Jerome. Imagine humans showed that kind of affection!

Popular Posts