Wednesday 1 February 2012

River Song


Warning! Warning! Spoiler Alert!

Wow, if anyone can understand these next few words “It is because it’s in Gallifreyan, it doesn’t translate. But this will. It is your daughter’s name in the language of the forest... except they don’t have a word for pond because the only water in the forest is the river… it’s me, I’m Melody. I am your daughter.” Wow what an ending of this Doctor series, I have goose bumps after this episode. I don’t know if anyone feels the same about finding out that River Song is Melody Pond. Wow now I can’t wait to see the next series.

Sigh, my evening has a good ending, well sort of; I am battling with internet connection. What is new in South Africa? Coming back home, after a busy day, to relax with my Italian Greyhounds and watch such an exciting episode about the Doctor, has washed all my issues aside as only the Doctor can. I can hear you saying Doctor Who?

No comments:

Popular Posts