Monday 2 April 2012

Auyo Mathatha


I decided to change slightly by posting a video today instead of my usual photograph. Yes I did take photos today but I also took this video of group of people singing Auyo Mathatha, No Problem, if God is with us then there is no problem. Please excuse the sound quality as it was taken on my Canon 550D camera, as I always say the best camera is the one you have with you and the video has been compressed from over 900MB to 31MB. I was at BBC to help with the Under the Bridge feeding scheme held every Monday to feed anyone needing something to eat. And to hear the people of the earth just sing, wow. Hearing the deep harmonies and melodies of a previous song, I just had to record. I could just close my eyes and let my problems just wash away to the harmonies. Most of these people singing have very little and here they are singing no problems. I used to have a saying; if your problems are too big then your God is too small.

No comments:

Popular Posts