Thursday 19 April 2012

Princess Jade


Here is my little princess, Jade curled up in a little ball on my couch. When curled up Jade fits snugly in my two hands, she is the smallest of my Italian Greyhounds and the only female in my pack. Although tiny, Jade is a big dog at heart; she is the first one to greet me when I come home from work and just loves worming herself into my arms, hence my nickname for her is "worm". Okay I agree Princess Worm, is not that elegant, maybe I should stick to Princess Jade.

Jade is a what we guys call a "chick magnet" because most people still take her as a puppy were as she is already over two and a half years old. She is half the size as my other Italian Greyhounds and some people even think that she is not even a dog but a baby deer or type of meerkat. She I get so many "Ahhhs" from the ladies and children who just want to take her home. But she is my little princess and my other dogs and I are very protective over her. Ladies, we come as a pack.

1 comment:

Leadership Institute for Girls said...

Mr West check this out you've been nominated for best award
http://wwwpertunia.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts