Sunday 6 May 2012

Sushi Vacuum Decay and Ben 10


Wow I am feeling not so bright anymore as my son, Matthew, is starting to explain Quantum Mechanics in such a way that I can understand. You would not believe me if I said that he used Ben 10, a children's television program to explain in a child like way to his old man all about bubble universes and false vacuums along with vacuum decay. And I must state that I now have a fresh understanding positrons, electrons and vacuum decay. I double checked Matthew's theory on the internet and he is spot on with his Quantum Mechanics. Who would have thought that when a false vacuum decays it creates new bubble universes?

Maybe I am feeding Matthew too much sushi and his all time favourite sushumi as all I know about vacuums is that no-one can hear you scream.

No comments:

Popular Posts