Thursday 5 July 2012

Crowthorne Veterinary Clinic


Maxy sustained a tear on his back over the weekend most probably from some bard wire in the veld. He kept picking at his tear so much that tear was becoming an open wound. This morning I took him to see Rose at the Crowthorne Veterinary Clinic and today's photograph is of Maxy anxiously waiting for Rose to come in with a big needle. But Rose had no needle, only some medicine wrapped in some yummy treat. She diagnosed that his wound had a high bacterial count so she prescribed some antibiotics and gave me an idea how to stop Maxy and my other dogs from getting at the wound.

A dog shirt, now why didn't I think of that? It was not easy finding a thin dog top in the middle of winter but after digging in the back of a local pet shop, I found a racing red top with a greyhound on a shield and the words "The Runners". Perfect.

No comments:

Popular Posts