Sunday 22 July 2012

Sasha and Enzo


This afternoon, my family had some visitors; Veressa came round with her two Italian Greyhounds and two Dashshunds for a walk to the bottom of my garden. It was a lovely walk with eight dogs, that is two Dashshunds, five Italian Greyhounds and one Whippet puppy. The dogs were all having so much fun while Veressa and I caught up on all the happenings in our life. My dogs where so happy that they could share our garden with the new dogs while I enjoyed watching them explore this new wide open space that seemed to go on forever especially seeing Enzo run, and play hide and seek with Maxy, priceless. Well it is priceless to see Enzo run like the wind as he is a miracle iggy and we nearly lost him last year from a bone eating bacteria that he caught in a surgery while been treated for a broken leg.

Once we arrived back at the cottage we had a little picnic downstairs in my garden and the Italian Greyhounds did not stop bouncing once. They were full of beans and I can imagine when Veressa takes her pack home they will pass out in the back of the car. Here is a photo of Sasha and Enzo taken after our picnic. Sasha looks like a whiter version of Jade and Enzo a chocolate version of Maxy.

No comments:

Popular Posts