Wednesday 29 August 2012

Ball on the Wire


I am sorry but my mood has been gloomy as I have been knocking heads with someone online which is starting to make me of all people feel negative. I feel for her cause but the hardness and bitterness pushes me away. As I used to say that the longer I am with people, the more I love my dogs. I think this is an excellent time for me to become a missing person. I even quoted Nietzsche to her this evening, and I am not sure that she will even get it. Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

Anyway before aphorisms get me, I managed to get home before the sunset, and sat on my patio with my dogs watching a little fiery ball touch the ground.

Oh like a bird on the wire,
Like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

No comments:

Popular Posts