Wednesday 22 August 2012

Greyhound Pack


I am not feeling too well after waking up at 4am this morning with a splitting headache. After taking some pain killers, I tried to get some more sleep but my head ached at the place where my head touched the pillow so I waited till day break then prepared for a long day at work.

At day end, I was half asleep but just headed for home and my four dogs who awaited me. Wow my dogs gave me an awesome welcome that I forgot how tired I was and just sat down on the floor with them. Very seldom do my pack of three Italian Greyhounds and one Whippet ever sit still and to find them all sitting in the outside basket after my welcome licks, was a photo opportunity begging. Starting in the front right and going clockwise my Greyhound Pack includes Skye, Jade, Patch, and Maxy. My nine month old Whippet puppy, Skye is the naughty one, while Jade is the sexy petit chick magnet, a two and a half year old Italian Greyhound. The old salty dog, Patch is a 14 year old Italian Greyhound who suffers a bit in winter with arthritis but still enjoys a good walk with the pack. Then comes my favourite, six year old Italian Greyhound Maxy, well I shouldn't have any favourites but he is the closest to my heart.

No comments:

Popular Posts