Wednesday 26 September 2012

All New Canon PowerShot S100


What a busy day it has been. It was a rush getting corporate client’s reports out in the morning and then it was off to the doctors for my annual check up and although not all the results are back, there are some major concerns.

But enough sad stuff. Some time ago my fairly new Canon PowerShot S100 would not switch on. At first I thought it was the battery but I had to take it in for repairs under warranty after ruling out the battery. I was very happy with the S100 camera but I was never informed of what actually was wrong with the camera and it sat at Canon’s repair facility waiting for spare parts which got me a little concerned. Canon South Africa then offered me the option of getting a brand new Canon PowerShot S100 digital camera rather than waiting for the spare parts to arrive.

So today my new S100 arrived, hooray! It has a matt black finish instead of the silver gun metal finish of the late S100. Now I can have a small camera on me wherever I go instead of lugging my larger DSL around. I mean ever walked into the doctors rooms with a large camera ready.

They do say the best camera is the one you have on you but the Canon PowerShot S100 is not slouch pocket camera as it shoots in RAW at 12.1 Mega Pixels with many serious features that will make a professional photographer look twice. Plus it has a built in GPS logger to embed the co-ordinates into the image.

Anyway I am just glad to get my baby camera back. Thank you Canon South Africa.

1 comment:

BioniKat said...

Congratulations on getting your annual checkup done because whatever health issues have been picked up can be dealt with timeously rather than being ignored. Its so great that you've got a brand new camera with which to take more wonderful photos. Thats what I call great customer service. Well done Canon SA!

Popular Posts