Wednesday 19 September 2012

Made for Walking


These shoes are made for walking, but today I took them off while at work, well the main reason was that I love walking bare feet and secondly Noma was off sick today and she sits opposite me so any possibility of smelly feet won't be noticed.

Nah, my feet don't stink, it is mainly for the first reason. Anyway today was an all out coding day, updating a legacy website using old style ASP Classic and coded in a very old school kind of way. This means lots of unravelling just to figure out what the long gone developer was thinking. This takes time because as you figure out what is going on, you discover another unbeknown section. It was by end of the day, it felt very refilling and I wanted someone to shout "Give that man a Bells" but nothing came. So I whoop it up in my own kind of way.

These shoes are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you mean satisfying, then I say "Give that man a Bell's" Congratulations on your successful completion of the coding session, smelly barefeet and all!

BioniKat said...

"And one of these days, these shoes are gonna walk all over you..." Hopefully not hey! :) So what did you do to whoop it up in your own way? Sounds interesting...

Jerome West said...

Yes, satisfying would be a better word but at the time of writing being filled up with joy was the only word I could think of. And yes I did do an air-punch as my whoop whoop.

Popular Posts