Saturday 24 November 2012

My Dragon Orchid


The rain fell steadily throughout the day while I rushed around doing some shopping therapy. First thing this morning was off to the Samsung shop in Vodaworld to get a new battery for my now ancient Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700. Well over three years old is ancient in the cellular industry. It was Samsung’s second Android based smartphone after the Galaxy i7500. It has served me well but it is time for a replacement but replacements are rather expensive so I will stick to replacing the battery for now, that is if they can find a battery for it in South Africa.

After all the running around this morning, I could not wait to get home and put my feet up. And waiting for me at home is the lovely deep red orchid that I have grown from small and is now flowering. Oooh I love the deep red dragon look of the flowers.

No comments:

Popular Posts