Sunday 24 February 2013

Strong Tower


Oh my, when it rains it pours, not that it is raining in Johannesburg but all around me I see the horsemen of the apocalypse. I was kind of hoping that I would leave last year behind where I left it but the horsemen seem to have followed. After Theresa, Matthew and my episodes in the hospital, my stepdad is going to have part of his leg amputated. Lynda lost her mom to cancer on Friday and now the news that my friends' young daughter is expected to have leukaemia. Please I ask all my friends to pray for little Nika.

I took my dogs to the park today, just to get away from it all and as I sat in the shade by the dam, this little dachshund came wheeling past. He had broken his pelvis when he was hit by a car. From the worst he has bounced back. This little dachi gives me hope because if he can make it so can we. Whatever may come, God is my strong tower.

No comments:

Popular Posts