Tuesday 4 March 2014

Focus on Life


My pickup is still in for repairs as the alternator has packed up. I found when vehicles start giving endless problems, it is time to replace. So now I find myself in the market looking for a suitable replacement but I'll have to wait a little longer.

So to it is still pouring with rain and I set out on my Vespa. By the time I got to work, I was soaked right trough even though I was wearing my rain suit. Next time I think I should wear my wet suit, fins, mask and snorkel when riding in this kind of weather.

Arriving at work I discovered to my dismay that I had left all my dry clothes at home. I couldn't stay in these wet clothes as I was already not feeling very well. So after getting my team going, I headed back home for a lovely soak in the hot tub. Overdosed on flu medicine and then crashed under the duvet.

I woke up about 3ish to the dogs barking and playing outside. There was a break in the rain and it was time to get some fresh air. Although still not fully awake, I tried to take a photo of these tiny white flowers outside. With coffee in hand, I sat in the weak sun, trying to focus on life.

No comments:

Popular Posts