Tuesday 8 April 2014

Golden Pheasants


Along with the tradition South African wildlife in this Eco Park where I now find myself spending my working hours, there are some exotic ones as well like some Golden Pheasants. Being dyslectic I better make sure I didn't write erotic. You see I didn't even spell dyslexia right.

Along with the dull looking females, I spotted a pair of colourful male Golden Pheasants. One shown above was wearing his deep orange cape over his flamboyant colours, the other was a yellow colour mutant that is appearing in these birds while in captivity. I'll post another time on this plain yellow Golden Pheasant.

In the meanwhile, I'll take a break sitting on a bench in these awesome surroundings watching these two males forage not even a metre away from me. My future looks golden.

No comments:

Popular Posts