Saturday 3 May 2014

Kristine - Fire on Water


What do I mean with my heading Kristine – Fire on Water? Take a look at the tongues of flames in the glass of water that Kristine is holding. Interesting and at the same time curious to find out what was in that water.

I haven't seen Kristine, my cousin, for many years, it could be over a decade and a half, wow. I was all excited to hear that Kristine had a stopover in Johannesburg before flying out again so we arranged to meet up for dinner at Tashas since she was staying over at the Fire & Ice Hotel in Melrose Arch.

It was an awesome evening of catch up over dinner, maybe we should get the other cousins involved. Just for the record, it was only after I took the photograph did I see the Fire inside the glass of water, it must be a kind of magic.Or maybe that is the candle on the table.

No comments:

Popular Posts