Monday 26 January 2015

Meet the Swan Family


Wow the just over 3 months old cygnets are growing up fast, they are even starting to lose their baby grey feathers. It has not been easy getting close to take some photos without Mr and Mrs Swan getting all aggressive but during the last few weeks I have been taking it slowly to approach ever so closer to this swan family without disturbing them. And today I managed to get to a few meters away although they were in the pond which made them feel much more secure.

I think this might be the first clear photo that I have of the cygnets other than that fleeting one taken during the Swan Attack last month. Well hopefully more photos will be posted as the Swan family get more used to me and allow me spend more time with them.So readers allow me to formally introduce you the Swan Family.

No comments:

Popular Posts