Tuesday 10 March 2015

What to do with Jade?


Yesterday Jade, my smallest Italian Greyhound, must have twisted her recently patched up leg due to her over enthusiastic personality. So it is back to the crate for her. I had just cleaned and packed the crate away so that I can return it to its owner who kindly loaned it to me. Sigh, the vet has ordered strict bed rest for her which she can do very well as you can see. Mind you that is if there are people around her.


Jade hates being alone especially in a crate while I am at work. You should see the mess she leaves for me, no matter how many toys and snacks I leave for her. So the Lammermoor Veterinary Clinic has allowed me to drop off Jade while I am at work. Thank you, this should keep Jade's mind at rest while I try earn some money to pay for all her expenses.

No comments:

Popular Posts