Thursday 20 August 2015

DMX Temptations


I felt much better this morning after a good night’s rest with an overdose of headache pills. Today is good as a holiday as today is the DMX Conference which is to be held in the Hilton Hotel, Sandton. The three photos below where taken of some of the many Japanese masks found at the restaurant. Interesting as we always find ourselves hiding behind masks.




I suppose my aim is still the MozCon but I have to settle for something closer to home until that time I would be able to go to that not so typical marketing conference. So here we are listening to different speakers on Digital Marketing picking up a few new ideas and also to confirm that we are on the right track.


Okay there was no Google represented, nor was there a Rand Fishkin but some speakers did stand out, Scott Cundill and his Fire and Forget idea but where could we use it, Lynette Hundermark on mobile tends and opportunities, Ryan Hogarth and his off the cuff without technical aids talk, and then there was Dylan Kohlstadt which I could swear is my friend Delia’s doppelgänger.


Well anyway being the Hilton, the lunch would be perfect temptations although as you can see the salad before me which is what the doctor ordered even with all the delicious sweets on display. Okay, okay I can’t tell a lie I did cheat but aren’t going to show those photos.


No comments:

Popular Posts