Friday 21 August 2015

Rockets Go Fish


Yes “gone fishing” is what I need to do rather than what I actually had to do. As I walk in the door this morning, I discover that I have a meeting in Rivonia on the other side of town with Go Fish and Coppertable, then it was off to lunch at Rockets just up the road and then rush back for a team leaders meeting. The gourmet burger that I had at Rockets was good and tasty but I wonder if it matches up to the quality of a Rocco Mama’s burger. Sigh a day in the life of Jerome.


Well today was not that bad, it just got away with me and before I knew it, it was well 6pm. One good thing is that I saw in my travels today was this interesting table at Go Fish. It had computer motherboards embedded into it. I don’t think that it would be suitable for a lounge setting but for an IT company, it becomes a interesting talking point.

No comments:

Popular Posts