Friday 13 November 2015

Sleep Easy


A friend asked me yesterday if I am sleeping better now that I know what is wrong with me, and I answered no, it is even worse. Knowing that when you sleep at night, you stop breathing more than 44 times per hour does not help you get any sleep. In fact I now battle to fall asleep and wake up often anxious and in an apnoea panic.

So this morning I received my ResMed S9 AutoSet CPAP machine with an attachable H5i humidifier and AirFit10 mask. So now hopefully I can sleep more easily.

During my 3 day testing of the CPAP machine a few weeks back, I was using the old faithful Mirage Quattro full face mask but I was very anxious about everything and on the last 2 days had to take anxiety pills just to get some sleep. This morning I selected to rather try the smaller full face mask, the AirFit F10 as it doesn’t block my vision as much as the Mirage Quattro does and hopefully I won’t get as anxious.

Now let’s try get some sleep!

No comments:

Popular Posts