Monday 15 August 2016

Breathe Jerome Breathe


Bradley was over for the weekend and Monday is his day off. Unfortunately he is down with some bug so is home in bed and touch wood we mustn’t get it. Today it was the stress all over with trying to finish these impossible deadlines. You know that feeling where you roll a huge round rock up a hill with the hill getting ever steeper, why that is the nightmare that faces me in my constant battle to get on top of things.

Sigh! Breathe in deep Jerome, breathe.

My thoughts go back to that day Rob explained to me the 5 levels of leadership which came from the principles that John Maxwell preached.

5. Pinnacle (Respect)
People follow because of who you are and what you represent

4. People Development (Reproduction)
People follow because of what you have done for them

3. Production (Results)
People follow because of what you have done for the organisation

2. Permission (Relationships)
People follow because they want to

1. Position (Rights)
People follow because they have to

I better just leave my thoughts as inside thoughts as I wonder back to the times when we felt liked, cared for, included, valued, and trusted. The sun is setting as I finally pack up and head for the safety of home.

No comments:

Popular Posts