Tuesday 29 November 2016

Lamborghini at the Panel Beaters


Sometimes life just dishes you out all the despair you can handle at the same time. what did my mother tell me, don't drive when you are frustrated and look what I went and done, took the Lamborghini for a dice along the windy Wilegerood Road. Lynda is a tad upset that I had to take my Lambo into Metal Cross Vehicle Makeover Clinic, the approved panel beaters, to replace a cracked rear bumper.

Sigh, with fake news articles and click bait all the talk at the moment on social, no one knows what to believe anymore. YES the start of this blog post is all fake and NO the Lamborghini is not mine. Not only is 2016 the year when the best singers crossed over, it is also known as the Year of Fake News, disinformation masquerading as the truth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And behold, your bait was successful.

Popular Posts