Wednesday 22 February 2017

Peek a Boo


I spent the morning at the Vodacom Commercial Park in Midrand and I knew I had to meet an afternoon meeting with a potential client based in Randfontein but no time was set until I got a message at 11am that the potential client can meet me at 12pm, oops that was 1 hour to wrap it up here and race across Gauteng. Randfontein was a good hour’s drive away. I told them that I can finish up in half an hour then leave.

I rushed towards Randfontein from Midrand and by Krugersdorp I saw a message on my phone that a brief was taken for me and can they meet me at my place to debrief and prepare pricing for a quote. So I headed home.

After the home meeting, I was exhausted with all this rushing, but I started going through all the things that needed to be done and heard some rustling and turned and saw Paddington playing inside an empty packet that I left on the couch in my office. Peek a boo, ahhh the simple things in life, slow down, life is not the rush it used to be, enjoy life, even the simple things.

Chill down Jerome, God is in control, as my scripture that I am holding dear onto says "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you." - Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Popular Posts