Friday 9 June 2017

Plumbers Hell Day


We have a plumber working to get a number of issues working like no cold water in our bathroom on suite, the guest toilet's wash basin, and the scullery but the straw that broke the camel’s back was that when I arrived home yesterday I found that the cottage and kitchen’s geyser was tripping. After phoning the plumber, he blamed me on burning out the geyser.

I don’t care whose fault it is, I just wanted it fixed. So this morning I decided to stay at home and try resolving all the issues with the plumber. I phoned the plumber at 8am to find out where he was, and in his half asleep voice he mumbled, "in bed". Let the Plumber's Hell Day begin.

The element and thermostat on the cottage and kitchen's geyser was replaced. Yay! But still no cold water in our bathroom, the guest toilet’s wash basin, and the scullery. Thank goodness we have a second bathroom with both hot and cold.

No comments:

Popular Posts