Friday 20 October 2017

Stalking Cats


Yay it is Friday and as usual I am in my garden at the end of the day at the end of a long week, enjoying the birth of new things all around me as green is replacing the old dried up brown of winter.

Storms have wrecked havoc everywhere. I am still waiting for my insurance to get back to me about my swimming pool’s solar heaters. In the meanwhile the pool water is becoming green too. Other than my pool and the deck which needs a sanding down and re-treating, the garden is looking good.

And the two cats Minky and Paddington both enjoy it when daddy is out in the garden. I just love this photo that is focused on Minky who is stalking Paddy. They take turns, chasing each other in mock attacks. Ahhh it is lovely out here in the garden. The birds are singing in happiness while the cats are distracted by each other.

No comments:

Popular Posts