Monday 21 May 2018

His Lordship



Its all quiet after the weekend flurry of Royal Wedding watching other than the aftermath of wedding watches gossip. Did you see all those ugly hats? Oh why is there an empty space in front of the queen? And pray why did Megan's mom sit alone? Okay I confess I must be one of the few who did not watch as I don't care about some wedding far away. And no I don't want to watch in case you missed it video.

Anyways, driving to the local Walmart to buy some pool chlorine, this car past me with a pooch in the rear seat being driven around like royalty. At first I thought that he looks like Harry, no wait what is his dad's name Charles or was that Mark. Uhmmm you can see the resemblance of his lordship?

Okay I am going get some haters, but I still don't see what all the fuss was about.

No comments:

Popular Posts